Roofing USA, one of the top roofing companies in Charleston, SC, is pleased to announce they have received the prestigious certification of Master Elite Contractor with GAF.
This status is earned by only 2% of all roofing contractors, which elevates the quality of Roofing USA’s workmanship and commitment to excellence above a significant portion of the roofing contractor industry.
What Is GAF?
GAF (General Aniline & Film) is North America’s largest roofing manufacturer. Since 1886, the company has been built on sustained innovation, a never-ending focus on customers, and a commitment to protect what matters most.
More homes in the U.S. are protected by GAF products than any other manufacturer's materials. As the premiere name in roofing products, GAF sets the tone for excellence in the roofing industry.
Achieving Master Elite status with GAF requires contractors to exhibit the highest level of consistent efforts in these areas of their businesses:
- Maintaining proper licensing specific to their state
- Achieving consistent high satisfaction ratings with local customers
- Maintaining ongoing and adequate insurance coverage to protect clients
- A verified positive reputation in the market
- A commitment to ongoing training on materials and roofing practices
A roofing company achieving Master Elite status with GAF is the “best of the best” in the business.
What Does the Master Elite Certification Mean for Roofing Customers?
Roofing companies at this level can offer the following benefits to their customers:
- A 50-Year Non-Prorated Warranty on materials
- A 25-Year Workmanship Warranty (including removal and disposal)
- Peace of mind that comes with a warranty package registered through GAF
With this certification, Roofing USA is proud to offer the GAF Golden Pledge Limited Warranty, a 50-year warranty with 100% coverage against manufacturing defects.
About Roofing USA
With years of experience as reliable local roofers in Charleston, SC, and Hilton Head, Roofing USA provides top-quality roofing services, including repairs and replacements. The company puts the needs of its customers above all else while delivering top-of-the-line products and services to protect homeowners’ properties at all times.
To exceed customer expectations, Roofing USA applies three primary pillars:
- Technology: From initial inspection through every step of the customer experience, they use innovative technology to provide the most objective roofing guidance and frictionless service.
- Knowledge: They believe that a better-informed customer is a more satisfied customer, both in the midst of a significant decision to improve their home and in the long-term care and maintenance of that investment. They also believe in constantly educating their team to ensure they remain trusted experts in the field.
- Service: More than active members of the communities where they work, they recognize the importance of personal referrals in influencing the service providers their neighbors choose. Even as they grow across the Charleston region and beyond, they remain grounded in the communities they serve.
In addition to the GAF Master Elite status, the company has multiple certifications and accreditations, including with the Better Business Bureau and as part of the Charleston Home Builders Association.
Roofing USA also offers a 10-Year Workmanship Guarantee alongside the GAF Golden Pledge Limited Warranty. As a result, Charleston and Hilton Head homeowners can trust that if anything goes wrong with their roofing installation or repair, Roofing USA is only a phone call away and stands by their work.
To learn more about Roofing USA and their services in the Charleston, SC, area, visit roofingusa.com/about.