Cedar Roofing Services that Charleston Can Count On
Providing Solutions and Peace of Mind
Charleston’s Cedar Roofing Experts
If you’re looking to install an all-natural cedar shake roof, Roofing USA in Charleston has the skilled crew that you need to install your specialty product. Providing the best service when it comes to your home is our priority and we will guide you through the process from start to finish. Your new and natural cedar roof is waiting for you!
Call us today to schedule a free inspection. We also provide asphalt, tile, slate, and metal roofs, in addition to cedar roofing.
Types of Cedar Roofs Roofs We Install
Cedar Shake Roofing
The Pros and Cons of Cedar Roofing
Pros of Cedar Roofing
- Curb Appeal: Cedar’s natural wood look makes it a unique and beautiful roofing choice.
- Longevity: Proper care can ensure that your cedar roofing lasts for decades!
- Weather-resistant: Cedar roofs require fewer repairs after inclement weather. They stand up well to heavy rains, strong winds, and other severe weather conditions.
Cons of Cedar Roofing
- Maintenance: To prevent moss and mildew buildup, cedar roofs will require more maintenance compared to other roofing types.
- Expensive: Cedar is considered a high-end roofing option because of its natural variety, and as such, it is more expensive than other roofing materials.
- Drying Issues: Cedar roofing materials are made from trees, which leaves them more prone to drying out. This can leave your home more susceptible to issues like fire damage, cracking, and pest issues.
Cedar Roof FAQs
What is it made from?
Cedar roofing materials are naturally occurring, made from none other than cedar trees! Cedar is a very durable tree and makes for fantastic roofing material.