Charleston’s Choice for Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services
Providing Solutions and Peace of Mind
The Asphalt Shingle Roofing Leader for Charleston
In Charleston and across the nation, asphalt shingle roofing is often regarded as the most popular and most affordable option for roofing available. Homeowners love its sturdy and reliable nature, in addition to the numerous styles and colors to choose from. With our team’s experience, we can present the options that best fit your building’s budget and enhance its curb appeal.
When you’re looking for the best in asphalt shingle roofing, look to Roofing USA to have your back. Our team of experts will commit to nothing less than the best work on your project and communicate with you every step of the way. You’re going to love your new roof’s quality, we can guarantee it.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
These lightweight and energy-efficient shingles are the most common and easy to maintain and are named for the cutout form that gives them a distinct three-piece look. With proper care, three-tab shingles can last up to 20 years.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
For the longest-lasting shingles, for the home where curb appeal matters most, architectural shingles are a great choice. With a wider range of color options, dimension-adding laminated styles, and reflective versions to reduce summer cooling costs, you can enjoy the look and feel of these shingles for up to 50 years.
Luxury Asphalt Shingles
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: Asphalt is the go-to answer for homeowners on a budget. With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank, especially with our financing options.
- Color Variety: From neutrals to statement colors, there are a variety of options to choose from. Based on your budget, you can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that emulates wood or slate.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and the most cost-effective. Should the job require it, new shingles can be installed on top of existing shingles with little difficulty. Asphalt shingles last a lifespan of up to 20 years with proper maintenance.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are non-recyclable, due largely to the harmful emissions they release. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Charleston?
What are the most popular types of shingles in Charleston?
What is the average lifespan of an asphalt roof?
With proper maintenance, the average 3-tab asphalt can last about 25 years, while luxury asphalt can go for as long as 40 years.